October 31, 2011

Knit Simplistic










Playing with my favorite sweater, a sweater that is not only the softest knit but includes two of my favorite colors, black and brown! I absolutely love playing around with cute and cozy ways to wear it around, it goes great with shorts, leggings, denim, skirts, well pretty much everything. It mixes and matches with all fall color trend nail polishes, scarfs and blazers. What is one of your favorite fall pieces? I also had an unexpected lunch date today that marked an exciting and important life happening, can't wait to tell you more! Happy Halloween by the way, Muahahahaha.

 + above photo: Gifted Knit Sweater, Forever 21 High Waisted Shorts, ADRI Scarf, Essie Nail Polish, $3 Thrifted Sunnies, $1.90 Blazer and 95¢ Leather Bag. And I made the necklace.

2 comments:

The Key To Chic said...

You can't go wrong with a classic stripe and a blazer. What a chic ensemble! I'd wear this right now! I'm currently stocking up on thrifted fuzzy knits, two-tone handbags, and faux fur coats.

Unknown said...

Tell me about it! I just love the combination, thank you for liking it. Fall is my favorite season, so many knits and faux fur!