October 2, 2011

Brandy Melville







My friend Chelsea was telling me about this killer store Brandy Melville and how they have a "one size fits most" policy and being the small person that I am, I just had to check it out for myself. Of course, I fell in love with their simplistic yet fun pieces and most of all the fabrics used on the garments! I ended up walking out with a few amazing things which i can't wait to show you. I highly recommend this store, their prices are extremely reasonable and the atmosphere is incredibly unique with the most adorable decor. It's so much fun, my favorite part is the walls are covered in polaroid photos of the employees and customers as well as magazine tears and artwork. Always paying attention to minor details I almost died over the fabric covered wire hangers. Have you ever been to Brandy Melville?


4 comments:

Samone Mann said...

Yes! Brandy Melville is one of my favorite stores! I love their simplicity.
http://www.twitter.com/samonemann

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it Samone, I can not wait to go back, which one do you shop at?

Whitney said...

Santa Monica promenade right? Love that store!!

Unknown said...

This one was actually the Fashion Island location :)