April 25, 2012

Business First

IMG_3871
IMG_3882


IMG_3848
+in this post Shoes Cathy Jean (sorry didn't really get a great shot), Leopard Maxi Dress ADRI, Cream Yellow Blazer and Mossimo Faux Furr wrap.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Im really just finally catching back up with my life after a work trip to New York, I can't wait to share some photos with you (that are still sitting in my camera) and share some fun details. Anyway, one of my favorite statement pieces to wear is leopard although I usually only pair it up with black...so I decided to get a little brave and try this cream yellow vintage blazer with my leopard maxi dress! I really loved the result, white will be my next pair up for leopard. What do you think? Do you mix any color with leopard print items? Hope everyone's week is going fantastic!

+ Click here to shop from my closet.

1 comment:

Fashion After Breakfast said...

I love this outfit, it's both chic and seems effortless :)