July 16, 2013

17909 BELLFLOWER BLVD.


photo 2
photo 4
photo 1
photo 1
rag
photo 1
photo (1)

Rag Reveil had its official grand opening this past Saturday July 13th, If you are a Bellflower/Lakewood native, I am almost positive that this space looks familiar to you. After years of being closed I have taken on the position as the Rag Reveil Creative Director, working long hours of amplifying and re-creating the space, my goal is to bring some of the greatest fashion to my hometown (New AND Vintage) but that is just one of the many plans in my books, you will see! Also, the owner herself, a great friend of mine and partner, is working on her first clothing line, all of our customers will have first dibs on some of the coolest stuff, hands down. I am seriously looking forward to creating a community with everyone, establishing that is so important to me. p.s. Thank you so much to everyone who came to the Launch Event! The turnout was insane! You guys were so patient, lining up outside waiting for us to open, I hope you enjoyed the gift bags and giveaways!

Come by and visit Monday-Sunday 11AM-5PM. Don't forget to check out my company website www.revoltsociety.com my firm will have most of the work making great things happen here xo

Find me here: (Click)
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
-OR-
Shop my Closet!

No comments: