May 9, 2012

Empire State Diary

IMG_4181
IMG_4152
Made in Los Angeles, sold in New York.
IMG_3991
Paramount Hotel iPad Check in, Modern day self help and my living room for the week, can't complain.
IMG_3996
IMG_4012
The morning view and time for work at the studio.
IMG_4041
IMG_4024
IMG_4035
IMG_4031
IMG_4060
IMG_4066
Well well well, the one and only New York City.

I don't really have much to write about here, I feel like the pictures speak for themselves. In New York I work all day and in the afternoon I try to do as much shopping as humanly possible. I have a handful of favorite stores to go to while im on the east coast and the few times that I have stayed I always tried new places to eat! I have been working on a personal list to post/add to a separate page to this blog so I can watch the list expand over time and also share with my readers and friends. Follow me on twitter: @theanalyssa

I had a good amount of photos, Im thinking of getting prints made to frame, hmm.

No comments: