November 15, 2011

Snack Riot




So I am the queen of snacking, I'm sure one of many, so I wanted to share one of my favorite healthy and yummy creations with my other snack queen all over the interweb. Here we go!

Tuna Lettuce Wrap + Almond Salade 

Ingredients:
1 can of Tuna + Mayo, Relish, Pepper.
1 head of Lettuce
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
1 bag of fresh mixed greens
1 bag of dry roasted almonds
1 tomato
Honey Sweet Dressing

Open your can of lettuce, mix with one teaspoon of Mayo, one teaspoon of Relish and a few dashes of pepper (taste to your liking). Wash your head of lettuce and tear off leaf and line with a few slices of Oven Rosted Turkey Breast, add a favor amount of Tuna Mix. Dice Tomato and put on plate or add to your Wrap. For Salade, empty handful of mixed greens and a few dried almonds together, throw your choice of dressing or my favorite Honey Sweet to the mix! Easy Peasy!

No comments: