November 10, 2011

Nasty Gal + Feathers


Not to long ago I wore a feather piece from one of my dance costumes over a Little Black Dress for a Rag Reveil Interview and while online shopping last night I came across the same look on Nasty Gal. I am feeling pretty confident in my good eye. By the way, How Gorgeous does Monika look modeling on the website? She is one of my favorite girls especially on the Forever 21 website! Go Moni!
Whats your take on Feathers? Do you love this upcoming trend? I am in love with it.

3 comments:

The Key To Chic said...

Yes, I actually bought a feather cape from F21 a while back. Can't wait to wear it out at night! Love anything with interesting texture!

Joanna said...

omg! I love the feather collar accent! you look lovely! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you like. :)

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Joanna! Your Blog is so cute! Thats so cool you went to the SF Thread Show, im going to the LA Show tomorrow, im soo excited.