April 16, 2012

It's Ladies First

IMG_7015-1710206263-O
I am excited to share with you my portrait taken for WORLD CLASS YOUTH, our partners BLKGLD gave us girls the opportunity to be behind the camera instead of in front of it running the show and boy was it a blast! The funny thing about this photo is I think I am wearing exactly what I showed up to the photoshoot in, my favorite pair of jeans and knit sweater, nothing beats comfort! I have been directing this company for a few good years now and we have really had some amazing opportunities, fashion shows, photoshoots, pop-up shops and our latest venture, a small shindig with Forever 21.

I work with such an amazing team of beautiful young and smart women, all while I have a million things on my plate this team keeps it all together for me, holding meetings, scheduling conferences, pulling together new event ideas and sticking close to our contacts, I really don't know what I would do without them. Well, if you want to see what we look like, you can just watch the video below, let us know what you guys think by commenting on the video or even just leaving something below xx

No comments: