December 28, 2011

Azlan





Welcoming this special girl into my life is one of the best things to ever happen, Azlan aka Azzy. Anthony surprised me with her for Christmas. She is now nine weeks old and since getting her at eight weeks she has already grown and changed so much! I am extremely attached and looking forward to having her in my life. By the way, she is a Pomapoo (Pomeranian/Poodle).

What exciting things did you do/get for Christmas? Do you have a pet? Wishing you the happiest New Year! Hope you all have something cute to wear :) Follow me on Twitter @theanalyssa xx

2 comments:

LindaSays? said...

She is adorable! It's true when they say that your pets become part of the family. I love my dog so much that I named my blog after her :)

The Key To Chic said...

Aww! She is the cutest puppy! I have a dog, but missed out on his puppy years because I rescued him at age 3. May you enjoy watching her grow. Cheers to the new year!